Quote by Greatest Mass Murderer in History Pushed on NCES “Kids’ Zone” Website
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) “Kids’ Zone” website quoted mass murderer Chairman Mao Zedong for its “The Quote of the Day” earlier today.
Buzzfeed posted a screenshot of the initial quote:
Apparently, NCES took the quote down after news of it went viral on social media networks like Twitter. First the quote was memory-holed with the message, “Sorry there is no quote of the of the today” (the typo here likely a signal of their rush to take it down):
Then the quote was briefly replaced with one by Abraham Lincoln. Now the entire section has been removed from the page:
Following the incident, Buzzfeed reported that NCES Press Secretary Daren Briscoe issued this statement:
“The Kids’ Zone website hosted by the National Center of Education Statistics earlier today featured a poorly chosen quote, intended to highlight the importance of teaching and learning, in the ‘Quote of the Day’ feature. This feature, which automatically generates one education-related quote per day from a database of quotes last updated in 2007, has been temporarily suspended pending a review of the database’s contents.”
So the quote was just “poorly chosen?” Really?
During China’s communist revolution, it is estimated Zedong was ultimately responsible for murdering nearly 40 million people, but some have even estimated that number at 80 million or more.
How, of all departments, the U.S. Department of Education failed to realize they were quoting one of the greatest mass murderers in human history specifically to our kids is inconceivable.
Who are they going to quote next? Adolf Hitler? Joseph Stalin?
For those who still aren’t clear on the reality that America’s education system has been purposefully set up to systematically destroy millions of children’s minds with the ultimate goal of indoctrinating them into a socialist one-world government, check out former Senior Policy Advisor for the U.S. Department of Education Charlotte Iserbyt’s book, “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” available in the Infowars Shop at InfoWars.com
- Department Of Education Website Quotes Mao Zedong (eyeoncelebs.com)
- Brooklyn neighborhood on police lockdown following protest | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- SC State Senator Lee Bright Featured On Glenn Beck | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Secret Documents Signed by Mao Zedong Sold for Millions in New York (omest.wordpress.com)
- Large Crowd Of Over 200 Attend Constitutional Carry Hearing In Upstate South Carolina | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Stand With Rand Trending Out Of Control On Twitter | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Did Author Mark Dice Curse Rapper Lil Wayne? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Wall of Shame: List of GOP Senators who didn’t #StandWithRand | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Gabby Giffords’ AR-15 | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- CIA says al-Qaeda in Syria requires a drone response | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)