By Kurt Nimmo
For the naysayers who dispute that the CIA was responsible for the cancer death of Hugo Chavez, note the device in the following video. It is a dart gun developed in the 1970s (or possibly earlier) by the CIA.
In the video, the weapon is described as inducing heart attacks. Cancer is not mentioned. However, we know that the CIA used Dr. Alton Oschner, the former president of the American Cancer Society, to run covert cancer research for the agency.
It is, however, more than merely coincidental that a significant number of South American leaders have died from cancer.
Charles Kong Soo writes:
It was a case destined for the X-Files and conspiracy theorists alike, when Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez speculated that the US might have developed a way to weaponize cancer, after several Latin American leaders were diagnosed with the disease. The list includes former Argentine president, Nestor Kirchner (colon cancer) Brazil’s president Dilma Rousseff (lymphoma cancer), her predecessor Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (throat cancer), Chavez (undisclosed), former Cuban president Fidel Castro (stomach cancer) Bolivian president, Evo Morales (nasal cancer) and Paraguayan president Fernando Lugo (lymphoma cancer). What do they have in common besides cancer? All of them are left-wing leaders. Coincidence?
Additional victims may include pan-Africanist Kwame Ture, Jamaica’s reggae musician Bob Marley and Dominican Prime Minister Rosie Douglas.
And there is Jack Ruby, the man who shot Lee Harvey Oswald. Ruby died from lung cancer in 1967. “What was strange was the cancer cells were not the type that originate in the respiratory system,” Soo notes. “He told his family that he was injected with cancer cells in prison when he was treated with shots for a cold. He died just before he was to testify before Congress.”
If you think government does not engage in wholesale murder to silence critics and opponents, consider the murder of Alexander Litvinenko, the former Russian Federal Security Service officer who died in London after drinking tea laced with polonium-210. It is widely believed Litvinenk, who was seeking political asylum, was killed by the Russian government.
Communists are known to have assassinated dissidents with the “Bulgarian umbrella,” a pneumatic device that shot a small poisonous pellet containing ricin. It is widely believed Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov was murdered in London with the weapon in 1978. It was also allegedly used in the botched assassination attempt against the Bulgarian dissident journalist Vladimir Kostov in Paris. It is said the Bulgarian Secret Service collaborated with the Soviet KGB to kill the dissidents.
- Viva La Revolution: I Stand With Rand, and My Fellow Americans | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Holder to Rand Paul: Yep, Government Can Drone Bomb US Citizens | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ugo Chavez Death: CIA developed a sudden cancer gun back in the 1970s (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul’s #filiblizzard filibuster | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- LOL = Go Directly To Jail. Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Troops Deployed Ahead of Economic Collapse and Gun Confiscation | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Stand With Rand Trending Out Of Control On Twitter | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Lindsey Graham – The Most Dangerous Man to America | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Lobbyist: Use Drones to Kill Americans on U.S. Soil (VIDEO) | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- 8-year-old girl handcuffed, jailed for two hours | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)