Former TSA supervisor revealed major security lapses at Nashville Airport
THE JEENYUS CORNER
By Steve Watson
(Infowars.com) – A former TSA supervisor who alerted a news team to potentially dangerous security lapses at Nashville International Airport is now officially “under investigation” by the federal agency, which has accused him of revealing too much information.
As reported by WSMV news, Gerald Smith supplied the Channel 4 I-Team with information detailing how TSA screeners were routinely bypassing security checkpoints throughout the airport, and rarely having bags checked when passing into secure areas.
Smith also alerted the news team to the fact that TSA employees at the airport have continuously failed tests on identifying suspicious items in luggage.
via JeenyusCornerTV on YouTube
Following WSMV’s expose, in which Smith appeared on camera, the former supervisor received a letter from the TSA warning him that he is now under investigation for supplying the news station with details on TSA training materials and other information pertaining to security screenings and personnel.
The letter identified several “violations” and warned Smith that he could face an $11,000 fine for each one.
- TSA Claims It Is Above Congressional Oversight (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Whistleblower Targeted By TSA For “Revealing Too Much Information” (dprogram.net)
- Video of TSA drill at Sky Harbor goes viral | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- TSA to Deploy Marijuana Detecting Body Scanners | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Reporter Threatened With Arrest For Filming TSA (sgtreport.com)
- TSA Claims It Is Above Congressional Oversight (animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com)
- Did TSA Mothball Scanners In PR Stunt? (mountainrepublic.net)
- TSA Claims It Is Above Congressional Oversight (mountainrepublic.net)
- Did TSA Mothball Scanners In PR Stunt? (dprogram.net)
- TSA Blasted for Exposing Breasts of Congressman’s Teen Grandniece (pakalertpress.com)