Stories about Fascist-Book censoring politically vocal users are not uncommon. We see it all too often. Many people know full well from their personal experiences of being blocked from using like and share features. I recently experienced such a usurpation by Facebook of my first amendment rights. I was blocked from posting status and pictures, as well as even liking and sharing anything at all. This block lasted for 24 hours and did not only apply to my personal profile, but to all my pages as well.
At this point, you may be wondering exactly what I did to have my account temporarily blocked.
I shared a picture, NOT uploaded, but simply SHARED a picture uploaded by a female Facebook user with whom I have a mutual friend. The picture was of a female’s nude buttocks that had been painted to look like a watermelon. However, the picture apparently is not what caught Facebook’s “all seeing eye”. The mutual friend that I have with the person who uploaded the picture shared it as well.
There was only one difference, When I shared the image, I added the comment; “I wonder if it’s GMO???” After the 24 hour block was lifted, I quickly took to my page to inform my friends what had been done to me.
My online friend, Josette S, who also shared the same picture (without the GMO reference) was surprised to hear of my experience. When Josette heard what had happened to me, she replied:
“Wowwww!! No kidding!
I posted that watermelon butt pic but with no comments.
Nothing happened for me.”
I have been extremely vocal about Genetically Modified Organisms on Facebook. Consistently criticizing GMO production giant, Monsanto and many other corporations, it seems Facebook was waiting for any excuse to silence my anti-GMO cries.
I will not stop exposing evil, however, no matter where it rears it’s ugly head.
- Abraham Lincoln: The Bad Guy, once you know the WHOLE story | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Bolivia Passes Law To Ban GMO’s | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- ATTENTION! MONSANTO Now Owns BLACKWATER | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Whistleblower Targeted By TSA For “Revealing Too Much Information” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- South Carolina Homeowner Says Facebook Photos Show Teens Broke Into Home, Threw Party | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid doing fine after car accident | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Bloomberg Says Prisoners Will be Abandoned While City Evacuates | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Doug Wead: How Mitt Romney cheated his way to the GOP nomination | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Obama Celebrates Re-Election By Bombing Yemen With Drones | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- FEMA Corps: The New Hitler Youth | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)