Why Has Not Only Corporate Media, but also Obama’s Opposition Research Let Romney Slide on his Criminal Associations?
THE JEENYUS CORNER
By Kevin Barrett
(VeteransToday.com) – Back in July, the Los Angeles Times – not VT, Infowars or Truth Jihad Radio – broke the story that Mitt Romney is a drug money launderer. How did we all miss this story? (Until John Hankey and then Gordon Duff picked it up.)
Maybe it’s because the Times story never comes right out and says “drug money laundering.” It doesn’t have to.
What the Times article does say translates directly and unambiguously as DRUG MONEY LAUNDERING, in caps, exclamation point.
According to the Los Angeles Times, Romney’s company, Bain Capital, “paid out a stunning 173% in average annual returns over a decade.” “Stunning” is not the word. “Criminal” is more like it.
Bernie Madoff was arrested and went to jail because he was paying 10% annual returns. That’s how it came to light that he was running a criminal enterprise. You just cannot possibly pay 10% returns consistently, year in and year out, with legitimate investments. Never happened, never will.
Ponzi schemes sometimes pay as high as 20% – and soon collapse, and the perps go to jail. But a 173% annual return is far beyond the range of the craziest, most short-lived ponzi scheme.
Romney wasn’t running a ponzi scheme. He was running a drug money laundry. His clients, the Times explains, were shady characters from Panama. Here’s how it works:
A druglord hands Romney, a.k.a. Bain Capital, ten million dollars in cash. Romney puts it on his books as a one million dollar investment in Bain Capital.
At 173% interest, it only takes Romney a few years (officially) to return ten million laundered dollars to the druglord.
When the druglord is asked where he got his ten million dollars, he explains that he made a lucky investment with Bain Capital. And he has the papers to prove it.
Getting caught paying out an average 173% interest over ten years is like getting caught with a hundred pounds of cocaine. If you’re busted with a hundred pounds of cocaine, the presumption is that you’re dealing. If you’re caught paying 173% interest, the presumption is that you’re laundering drug money.
Romney, you are SO BUSTED.
- Obama executive order expands Homeland Security reach into local law enforcement | THE JEENYUS CORNER
- “Stand Down”: SEISMIC REVELATION ABOUT BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK GOES LARGELY UNREPORTED | THE JEENYUS CORNER
- Rand Paul Goes Nuclear Over Benghazi – Sen. Rand Paul | THE JEENYUS CORNER
- US had drones flying over Benghazi as the consulate was being attacked | THE JEENYUS CORNER
- Paul Joseph Watson: Americans Riot Over Baseball; How About An Election or a Hurricane? | THE JEENYUS CORNER
- Stock markets expected to shut on Tuesday: sources | THE JEENYUS CORNER
- Canadian Association of Police Chiefs Calls on Government to Approve U.S.-Style Internet Surveillance | THE JEENYUS CORNER