Marshall D. Culpepper
THE JEENYUS CORNER
Our friends FITSNews.com has obtained information about a conference call, set to take place Monday morning for South Carolina state legislators regarding today’s announcement of a massive cyber security breech.
Governor Nikki Haley’s office arranged the conference call to give state legislators the “opportunity to receive information and ask questions about the cyber-attack”.
In addition to state politicians, the Governor’s Chief Mark Keel, Director Jim Etter, and Inspector General Pat Maley, will be participating in the call.
Governor Haley announced the security breech to the public earlier this afternoon in a press conference in the state’s capitol of Columbia.
Below is the information provided by FITSNews:
CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION FOR LEGISLATORS:
Our office has arranged a conference call for members of the General Assembly to be held on Monday, October 29th at 10:00 a.m. with Chief Mark Keel, Director Jim Etter, and Inspector General Pat Maley. The purpose of the conference call is to give you the opportunity to receive information and ask questions about the cyber-attack at the Department of Revenue. There is a limited number of lines available. This call is only intended for you, members of the General Assembly, or a staff member calling in on your behalf.
Call Number: 1-800-670-1742 (No access code is needed).
1. Upon dialing the conference number, each participant will be asked his or her name and then be placed into the conference call.
2. Participants should plan to join the call 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
3. Once the speakers have completed their statements, the call operator will provide instructions for the question and answer portion of the call.
4. All participants will be given the opportunity to ask questions.
5. Questions will be announced in the order that they are received.
6. For operator assistance at any time during the call, please press *0.
Editor’s Note: The above communication is a news release that does not necessarily reflect the editorial position of The Jeenyus Corner. The Jeenyus Corner (JeenyusCorner.com) is not directly/indirectly associated or affiliated with FITSNews.
- Hacker Takes Millions of SC Citizens’ Personal Info | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Sweetheart Business Deals Bad For South Carolina | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- “Boss Hog” Gets Hog-Tied By The State Senate Ethics Committee | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- SC Agencies Hoard $166 Million | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Loose tweets sink ships: Secret Service sets up hotline for ‘suspicious’ web posts | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- We Are Change: Honest Opinions of Obama Supporters on his Policies | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Senator Harry Reid’s condition unknown after traffic accident | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- WND: Experts say Hackers will crack election systems | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Another Obama Executive Order Allows Seizure of Americans’ Bank Accounts | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- South Carolina sheriffs offering amnesty for explosives | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)