THE JEENYUS CORNER
The decision to raid Osama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan and kill him was made without President Obama – and actually was kept from him until after the helicopters already were in Pakistani airspace – according to a new report from a retired major general who cites a senior intelligence source.
The raid was handled by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Director of Central Intelligence Leon Panetta and others in this way because Obama had vetoed multiple earlier opportunities to attack the man behind the 9/11 terror attacks, the report said.
The report comes from retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, now chairman of Stand Up America, which calls itself the standard bearer for the conservancy of the U.S. Constitution.
The group has briefed the FBI, Congress, law enforcement and other agencies on terrorism and “anything that affects the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of our citizenry and way of life.”
In a column published today by WND, Vallely said a “senior and sensitive intelligence community source” affirmed to a Stand Up America research team that Obama “did not know of the raid in Abbottabad to kill Osama bin Laden on May 1, 2011, until after the helicopters with SEAL Team 6 had crossed into Pakistani airspace.”
The source said Obama was notified “at the golf course … which is why he was sitting in the strange sitting position in the picture that documented the White House operations room event.”
“He signed the ‘execute orders’ with only a few people aware: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, Adm. Bill Mullen and Gen. David Petraeus.”
The source explained the White House “was closed out of the decision because the president, through Valerie Jarrett, had turned down two or three other earlier proposals.”
Panetta, Vallely’s source reported, “and his covert planning team were extremely frustrated at all the denials, so saw the opportunity slipping away, as implausible as it seems.”
The report said Panetta convinced his other principals to make the decision and received their full-fledged support but the president, according to the official, “remained clueless on the mission.”
“This tremendously serious and sensitive information was relayed by a source who has been very frustrated with the continued dishonesty within the White House,” Vallely reported.
Vallely, who served in Vietnam and retired in 1991 from the U.S. Army as deputy commanding general for the Pacific, previously has called for “We the People” to stop the nation’s “progressive socialist, treasonous death march.”
- Top Romney Adviser Criticizes Obama For Not Killing Bin Laden Fast Enough (thinkprogress.org)
- Obama called off Bin Laden raid three times, says Miniter (theweek.co.uk)
- Obama cancelled 3 kill Laden missions until Clinton stepped in – Today’s Most Read News! (sfluxe.com)
- White House rejects claim that Clinton prodded Obama to approve bin Laden raid (foxnews.com)
- What Obama Would Have Done If Bin Laden Had Been Taken Alive (vanityfair.com)
- DHS Gestappo Defends The Grass | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Meet Monsanto’s Number One Lobbyist: Barack Obama | the Jeenyus Corner (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Snoop Dog On Romney “He’s a mormon but he ain’t got no hoes” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- DHS to start testing drones over US for ‘public safety’ | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)