“THIRD SENATOR FROM NEW YORK” AT IT AGAIN
Efforts by the Republican Party to gain control of the U.S. Senate were undercut this week by U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham (RINO-S.C.) – who rushed to defend a trio of vulnerable Democrats facing criticism for their support of foreign aid.
“I very much would like to have a Republican president and a Republican-controlled Senate,” Graham said, according to The Charleston (West Virginia) Gazette. “But when it comes to foreign policy and the matters of war, I think we need to be bipartisan.”
Of course that’s what Graham thinks … he’s a neocon whore for the military-industrial complex who has never met a country he didn’t want to invade using wafer thin justifications, borrowed dollars, no exit strategy and the blood of people not named Lindsey Graham.
S.C. Sen. Tom Davis (R-Beaufort) – who may run against Graham in 2014 – pounced on the issue (and the liberal Senator’s “bipartisan” comment).
“Something can be bipartisan and still not be in our nation’s best interests, and sending billions of dollars to countries that refuse to behave like allies simply isn’t,” Davis wrote on his Facebook page. ”On this, as with so many other things, I stand with Rand Paul and Jim DeMint.”
Thanks to liberal Republicans like Graham, American taxpayers are on the hook for $56.1 billion on foreign aid in the current fiscal year (which began on October 1). We would cut every single penny of that total – and pump it into the moribund U.S. economy in the form of individual income tax relief.
- Sen. Lindsay Graham- Fire This Treasonous Clown In 2014! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Rand Paul stands alone against Senate’s ‘preemptive war’ resolution for Iran | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- 2014 US Senate Straw Poll: Tom Davis Easily Defeats Lindsey Graham | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Lindsey Graham Slams Rand Paul on Foreign Aid Cut Proposal | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Lindsey Graham Pushes Romney To Keep Troops In Afghanistan | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Rand Paul to Expand Foreign Aid Push Into Ohio; Lindsey Graham Defends Joe Manchin (rollcall.com)
- Rand Paul Attack Ad Against Democrat Joe Manchin Criticized By Lindsey Graham (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lindsey Graham, 2014 target? (washingtonpost.com)
- SC State Sen. Tom Davis Urges Sen. DeMint and Sen. Graham | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough ‘Angry White Guys’ to Sustain GOP [Lindsey Graham] (gawker.com)