THE JEENYUS CORNER
(NaturalNews) With a sad twist of irony, corporate and government elite dine on safe, organic food while the masses, those very people who are supposedly represented and protected by their governments, are poisoned by hidden genetically modified organisms, pesticides and dangerous contaminants. The presidential family demands organic food in their kitchen, yet behind closed doors, shake hands with the biotech industry. China’s top brass is fed by an exclusive, gated organic garden while the rest of the population consumes GM food, steroid contaminated meat and dairy laced with melamine. Even Monsanto’s own employee’s command non-genetically modified food in their canteen. Access to clean, organic and healthy food is not a given right anymore — it has become a political battleground with the average citizen suffering the loss.
White House double-take
While First Lady Michelle Obama digs up the White House lawn to plant an organic garden, her husband promotes a GMO agenda within his administration. “You know, in my household, over the last year we have just shifted to organic,” she said in a New Yorker interview during Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. Organic produce from the garden feeds the Obama family and visiting dignitaries alike. Seems okay so far. But then take a look at Obama’s laundry-list of presidential appointed positions with biotech ties: USDA head Roger Beachy, a former director at Monsanto, FDA food safety czar Michael Taylor, one-time vice president for public policy at Monsanto, Commissioner of the USDA Tom Vilsack who created the Governors’ Biotechnology Partnership. Under President Obama, 10 new GM crops have been approved for ‘safe consumption.’
Spiked fences protect organic gardens from the people
The political elite in China enjoy the safest of food — organic produce, grass-fed beef from Inner Mongolia, rice free of pesticides, chemicals or genetically modified organisms. Compare this with the food supply of ordinary citizens that is laden with pesticides, industrial chemicals and GMOs. Children have become sick and died from tainted baby formula and milk products. Blindness and death have resulted from adults consuming fake liquor. Yet Chinese leaders have their own protected food sources of the highest quality. In Beijing, an organic farm is surrounded by a six-foot spiked fence while security personnel guard the entrance. The garden produces food for top-notch officials only. Beidaihe Sanitorium, a seaside haven for retired party cadres, exclusively uses a specialty rice that is organic and free of GMOs. As for the public, they can purchase the small remaining surplus of the grain at 15 times the cost of regular rice. All the while, the government continues to approve GMOs and harmful chemicals for general consumption.
GMO-free meals at Monsanto
Remember the notice at a Monsanto staff canteen stating the decision “to remove, as far as practicable, GM soya and maize from all food products served in our restaurant. We have taken the above steps to ensure that you, the customer, can feel confident in the food we serve.” According to Tony Coombes, the company’s spokesperson, “Yes, this is the case, and it is because we believe in choice.”
Evidently the average citizen is not allowed the same courtesy of choice considering GMOs have infiltrated the food supply and are not labeled in North America. Only those who can afford the price tag of organic food are able to protect themselves from harmful contaminants. As for the rest of the population, they are the ones who will suffer the devastating health consequences of a corrupt system.
- Political and corporate elite shun GM food on their own plate (irenealia.wordpress.com)
- “MONSANTO GO AWAY” Anthem – Performed by HUMAN – Occupy Maui | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- ATTENTION! MONSANTO Now Owns BLACKWATER | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Meet Monsanto’s Number One Lobbyist: Barack Obama | the Jeenyus Corner (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The GMO debate is over; GM crops must be immediately outlawed; Monsanto halted from threatening humanity | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Monsanto Shells out $4.2 Million to Sabotage California GMO Labeling Initiative | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Walmart Now Selling Monsanto GMO Corn | THE JEENYUS CORNER | (jeenyuscorner.com)
- EU Sides With Monsanto On GMO Cancer Corn Study (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Whole Foods caught in GMO marketing deception, false advertising – here’s the proof (dprogram.net)