THE JEENYUS CORNER
Ben Swann Reality Check takes a look at the Commission on Presidential Debates and why they are not allowing Gov. Gary Johnson or any other candidates take part in the 2012 Presidential debates.
Are you taking notes, Mr. “Foxy Cody” Alcorn? You should be.
- The Info-Warfare Continues: Foxy Cody’s Reality Check | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Gary Johnson files anti-trust lawsuit to appear in presidential debates | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Morning “Butt-Chugging” Discussion With ‘Foxy Cody’: The quality journalism never ceases to amazes me | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Philips Pulls Presidential Debate Sponsorship, Protests Johnson Exclusion (libertycrier.com)
- Presidential Debates Lose Sponsors Over Exclusion of Third-Party Candidates (reason.com)
- Should Libertarian Gary Johnson Be Included in the Presidential Debates? (usnews.com)
- Commission on Presidential Debates Responds to NAHJ (nahj.org)
- Ross Perot: Romney And Obama Are Not Talking About Risk Of American Takeover- No 2012 Endorsement From Perot | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Who’s in charge of the debates anyway? (salon.com)