THE JEENYUS CORNER
* Parents you can opt out of vaccines in schools by claiming religious exemption. The schools are lying now saying you need a “hearing” to opt out. Lies. Just fill out the religious exemption and tell them you will sue the hell out of them if they tell you that again.
If vaccines play absolutely no role in the development of childhood autism, a claim made by many medical authorities today, then why are some of the most popular vaccines commonly administered to children demonstrably causing autism in animal primates? This is the question many people are now asking after a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh (UP) in Pennsylvania revealed that many of the infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research developed autism symptoms.
For their analysis, Laura Hewitson and her colleagues at UP conducted the type of proper safety research on typical childhood vaccination schedules that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should have conducted — but never has — for such regimens. And what this brave team discovered was groundbreaking, as it completely deconstructs the mainstream myth that vaccines are safe and pose no risk of autism.
Presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London, England, the findings revealed that young macaque monkeys given the typical CDC-recommended vaccination schedule from the 1990s, and in appropriate doses for the monkeys’ sizes and ages, tended to develop autism symptoms. Their unvaccinated counterparts, on the other hand, developed no such symptoms, which points to a strong connection between vaccines and autism spectrum disorders.
Included in the mix were several vaccines containing the toxic additive Thimerosal, a mercury-based compound that has been phased out of some vaccines, but is still present in batch-size influenza vaccines and a few others. Also administered was the controversial measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, which has been linked time and time again to causing autism and various other serious, and often irreversible, health problems in children (http://www.greenhealthwatch.com/)
“This research underscores the critical need for more investigation into immunizations, mercury, and the alterations seen in autistic children,” said Lyn Redwood, director of SafeMinds, a public safety group working to expose the truth about vaccines and autism. “SafeMinds calls for large scale, unbiased studies that look at autism medical conditions and the effects of vaccines given as a regimen.”
Vaccine oversight needs to be taken from CDC and given to independent agency, says vaccine safety advocate
Adding to the sentiment, Theresa Wrangham, president of SafeMinds called out the CDC for failing to require proper safety studies of its recommended vaccination schedules. Unlike all other drugs, which must at least undergo a basic round of safety testing prior to approval and recommendation, vaccinations and vaccine schedules in particular do not have to be proven safe or effective before hitting the market.
“The full implications of this primate study await publication of the research in a scientific journal,” said Wrangham. “But we can say that it demonstrates how the CDC evaded their responsibility to investigate vaccine safety questions. Vaccine safety oversight should be removed from the CDC and given to an independent agency.”
Be sure to read this thorough analysis of the study by Catherine J. Frompovich of VacTruth.com:
- Alternative Vaccine Schedules: Are They Safe (everydayhealth.com)
- Do Vaccines Cause Autism? (everydayhealth.com)
- 11. Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms (12160.info)
- Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms (12160.info)
- FAQs About Childhood Vaccines (everydayhealth.com)
- Is the Swine Flu Vaccine for You? (babyzone.com)
- Officials Urge Residents To Get Flu Vaccine (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Totally False in at Least Two Dimensions “New Study: Baby monkeys develop autism after routine CDC vaccinations” (lizditz.typepad.com)
- Nathan posted discussions (12160.info)
- Vaccinations Save Lives (neverthoughttoquestionwhy.wordpress.com)