OKLAHOMA CITY — Last week the Pardon and Parole Board withdrew the parole restrictions for seven Oklahoma inmates.
For inmate Patricia Spottedcrow, the change meant a trip back to prison, Eddie Warrior Prison in Taft.
Six other inmates, Easker Brooks, Rocky McKinley, Richard Sipe III, Wesley Gabelt, Ronald Skinner and Stephen Chancellor also had their parole restrictions withdrawn by the board.
However, during Spottedcrow’s trip back to Eddie Warrior Prison on Tuesday, the Pardon and Parole Board apparently changed her status
- Patricia Spottedcrow re-released from prison, back in work-release (kfor.com)
- Parole Board confusion: Patricia Spottedcrow transferred back to prison (kfor.com)
- Iraq militants attack Tikrit prison, freeing 90 inmates | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Anti-Islam filmmaker held at Los Angeles federal jail | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Oklahoma County prosecutor again questions parole board’s actions (newsok.com)
- “Mom of 4 reflects on first year in prison for $31 pot sale” (sentencing.typepad.com)
- “Mom who sold $31 in pot seeks reduction to 12-year sentence” (sentencing.typepad.com)
- Benny Netanyahu’s Magic Marker and the Red Line! EPIC VIDEO! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- “MONSANTO GO AWAY” Anthem – Performed by HUMAN – Occupy Maui | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Massive Protests Expected Today In Spain, Greece, Portugal With Smaller Protests In London, Rome And Netherlands | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)