Is the end of Monsanto within reach? It has certainly been a rough couple of weeks for the mega corporation as the real dangers surrounding GMOs are being brought to the attention of consumers on a global scale like never before.
It all started with the monumental French study finding a serious link between the consumption of Monsanto’s Roundup-drenched GMOs and massive tumors.
Being called the ‘most thorough’ research ever published on the real health effects of GMOs, the study led to even larger victories.
After the study not only did France call for a potential worldwide ban on GMOs pending the results of their in-depth analysis, but Russia’s major consumer rights organization announced a ban on both the importation and use of Monsanto’s GMO corn.
Prop 37 Can Label Monsanto Out of Existence
And now, the Proposition to label all GMOs in the state of California is showing massive success.
If Prop 37 passes, it won’t just affect California. It is very likely that other states will not just take note, but adopt similar legislation.
Through this legal mechanism, we can essential label Monsanto out of existence. This is possible when considering that the average consumer is actually opposed to GMOs and heavily in favor of proper labeling.
In a major Los Angeles Times poll, registered California voters in favor of labeling outnumber pro-GMO voters by more than a 2-to-1 margin. Altogether, a whopping 61% of those polled reported supporting the Prop 37 labeling initiative. Only 25% reported opposing it.
If GMO-containing products are properly labeled, the simple fact of the matter is that less people will buy them.
As of right now, very few people are even aware of what they are putting in their mouth. In fact, if the public knew that they were consuming GMOs which were linked to massive tumors and organ failure, the overwhelming majority would abandon such products.
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (naturalsociety.com)
- Is The End of Monsanto Near? Prop 37 Succeeding as Nations Ban GMO Crops (activistpost.com)
- The GMO debate is over; GM crops must be immediately outlawed; Monsanto halted from threatening humanity | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- End of Monsanto? (netzerremnant.com)
- Meet Monsanto’s Number One Lobbyist: Barack Obama | the Jeenyus Corner (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Walmart Now Selling Monsanto GMO Corn | THE JEENYUS CORNER | (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Monsanto Shells out $4.2 Million to Sabotage California GMO Labeling Initiative | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Russia Bans Use and Import of Monsanto’s GMO Corn Following Study (naturalsociety.com)
- Whole Foods knowingly engages in massive GMO deception (otpglobal.wordpress.com)
- Monsanto Launches Damage Control Over GMO/Cancer Study (dprogram.net)