The USDA has been under fire recently for its admitted assault against nature, after multiple investigations have uncovered its deliberate tampering with both plants and animals alike. One such investigation has put an end to the mystery surrounding the death of millions of birds, with USDA documents revealing the organization’s role in the massive slaughter. In addition to the mass bird killings, it turns out the USDA was fully aware that a highly-popular herbicide chemical was a known bee-killer, which may have aided the bee decline. The USDA has also threatened the genetic integrity of the nation’s crops. Information has surfaced regarding the USDA’s illegal approval of Monsanto’s biotech crop, sugar beets. These crimes are simply an excerpt from the long list of USDA crimes that are continually being exposed.
In December of 2010, mystery struck the world. Reports of mass fish and bird die-offs were coming in from Texas to Sweden. The first occurrence in the series of strange events started in Arkansas, where 3,000 birds fell from the sky. In the following days and weeks, similar incidents were reported with no solid explanation. The reason has now been found, thanks to documents found on the USDA’s website. Claiming to be protecting farmers from predators, the birds were victims of a little-known government program. Like millions of other animals since the Bye Bye Blackbird program was created in the 1960?s, the birds were poisoned and killed for being considered a nuisance to farmers. It is important to take note that many of these animals don’t pose any immediate threat to farmers.
In the 1960?s the USDA established a program referred to as the Bye Bye Blackbird program. This program is solely responsible for the mass killings of what could ultimately be millions of birds across the nation. In 2009 alone the USDA poisoned and killed over 4 million birds. The documents state whether or not the deaths were intentional or unintentional on the government website. You can find extremely large numbers, such as 22,276 blackbirds marked as intentionally euthanized. Here is some data from the USDA itself:
Brown-headed cowbirds: 1,046,109
European Starlings: 1,259,714
- The GMO debate is over; GM crops must be immediately outlawed; Monsanto halted from threatening humanity | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Happy Birthday To…well, ME! The Jeenyus, Is 29 Years Old! Birthday Video! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- USDA Offers the Biotech Industry Blanket Immunity for Contaminating Organic Crops (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Silver Is The Most Undervalued Asset In The History Of The World! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Being Green- It’s Been Around Longer Than We Think | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Information For Chemtrail Skeptics | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Do You Know Eric Harding? If You Love Liberty, You Should. | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Local News “Repeater” adds “tweet-watcher” to resume. | THE JEENYUS CORNER | #libertyNEVERsleeps (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Living in Amerika | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Civil Unrest: Do Our Rulers Actually Want It To Happen? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)