Thursday’s Alex Jones show was the venue for the official announcement by former Minnesota Governor, Jesse Ventura that he will likely be running as a totally independent candidate for President of the United States in 2016.
Possibly looking to attempt filling the void left by the grassroots movement that was largely behind the success of Ron Paul’s 2012 campaign for President, on the very same show that was largely responsible for Ron Paul’s campaign success, Ventura stated that if a similar movement is willing to put forth the effort to see him receive ballot access “in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico,” then he would give “heavy consideration” to running for president in 2016.
Stating that “it’s up to the people of the United States of America,” the Governor stressed that the other prerequisite to his deciding to take the plunge would be that those activists would also have to demand and successfully accomplish the goal of making sure he was also included in 2016’s national Presidential debates. “The only way any candidate has an equal opportunity to win,” as Ventura pointed out, “would be to have the same opportunity to debate the issues, on the national stage,” that pro-establishment candidates receive.
BREAKING: Jesse Ventura Looking to Run in 2016!!
THE ALEX JONES CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
A New York Times best-selling author, Ventura’s latest, “DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government,” aims at making the argument for the abolishment of political parties altogether, the reason why Ventura stated that should he have the opportunity to run for president he would be running as a strict independent, completely void of any political party whatsoever. Ventura’s major argument is that both major political parties are merely two sides of the same corrupt coin and both pander to the same corporations. Corporations being the entities that are truly running the government and the country from behind the scenes.
“They always tell us that it’s good to have competition in the private sector,” he said on the show, “so how come there is no competition in the public sector? Why do we only get two choices? Why for over 20 years have we not seen a third voice in a presidential election?”
Ventura stated that one of the main reasons he decided to throw his hat in for 2016 was because he was watching and realized something needed to be done to destroy the two-party dictatorship in America. He thought it would be a “wild affair” to be a major candidate for president and not be affiliated with any particular party, attempting to show the people of the United States that major political parties aren’t a necessary prerequisite to being president and, in fact, may actually be part of the problem.
Ventura also made sure to point out on Thursday’s Alex Jones show that while he was governor of Minnesota his staff was informed that lobbyists were not allowed in his office because, “they didn’t elect me so therefore they get no audience with me.”
He is an outspoken and staunch opponent of water fluoridation and recently attempted to sue the federal government and the TSA for what he calls a gross overreach of government power that has done nothing more than restrict the liberties of the American people.
Ventura is also the host of the most popular television show in the history of Tru TV, “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura,” which is in the final prepping stages of its third season, set to air this fall.
- Jesse Ventura slams Obama, Bush (content.usatoday.com)
- 3 Ron Paul-Supporting Electors May Not Support Republican Ticket | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul on Jay Leno, Rules Out Third Party Run as Liberty Movement Hits The Tonight Show | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Paul says his backers will ‘become the GOP tent’ | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Gold Standard Goes Mainstream | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Debbie McCord-Skousen: Romney Family Ties To Communist Former Soviets | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ryan plays down tension with Ron Paul backers- So dumb he can’t see the woods because of the trees in the way | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul Passing Torch to a Libertarian Legion | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul: World will leave dollar unless we replace it with a gold backed one | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- WASHINGTON: Paul delegates mounting floor fight over new rules | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)