Brad Pitt doesn’t believe firearms should be outlawed, claiming he only feels truly safe at home when he has a gun.
The actor has always loved guns and received his first firearm as a young boy.
Pitt is hoping politicians won’t bow to public pressure to rescind its constitutional right to bear arms, believing America is a country founded on guns.
Pitt told British magazine Live, “I absolutely don’t believe you can put sanctions or shackles on what is made. Nor do I want to pretend the world is different than what we witnessed that night.
- BlogTalkRadio Host Arrested Over Views. Will THE JEENYUS BE NEXT? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Brad Pitt defends U.S. gun laws (hollywood.com)
- Brad Pitt – Brad Pitt Defends U.S. Gun Laws (contactmusic.com)
- Debbie McCord-Skousen: Romney Family Ties To Communist Former Soviets | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Brad Pitt – Brad Pitt Doesn’t Feel Safe Without A Gun (contactmusic.com)
- I don’t feel safe without a gun, says Brad Pitt (ibnlive.in.com)
- Brad Pitt – “I don’t feel safe” without a gun (gunmartblog.com)
- Brad Pitt defends gun laws in America (sfluxe.com)
- Business is Booming for Smith & Wesson | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- ‘I feel better with a gun in the house,’ says protective father Brad Pitt (standard.co.uk)