A few days after a video revealing the latest TSA outrage went viral on the internet – agents testing drinks after passengers had gone through intrusive pat-downs and porno scanning – a sensationalistic event mysteriously unfolded: the TSA reported a “suspicious item” on a plane in Philadelphia that required a “law enforcement situation” and hysterical news coverage.
The FBI, cops, a bomb squad and a bevy of federal agents swooped down on the airport after an anonymous tip of the suspicious man on board a US Airways was reported. Television news footage showed a person being escorted off the plane by law enforcement officialdom with police dogs waiting on the tarmac, according to Fox News.
Despite the televised melodrama and heavy police response, the Philadelphia police said the man removed from US Airways Flight 1267 at Philadelphia International Airport is not a suspect and did nothing wrong. Somebody had placed a call to the airport naming the passenger who was supposedly in “possession of a dangerous substance.”
“US Airways flight 1267 from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) to Dallas Fort-Worth International Airport, returned to PHL this morning due to a report of a suspicious item on board. The flight landed safely at approximately 8:40 a.m., Eastern time and out of abundance of caution, was taken to remote area of the airport. Law enforcement representatives, including the FBI, have met the flight,” the TSA said in a statement.
NBC10 crews were told the man removed from the flight in handcuffs was Christopher Shell. “He was obviously very alarmed as I would be if heavily armed police officers entered a plane to take me off, he was certainly stunned,” said Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Joe Sullivan.
Shell was not charged with a crime, although the investigation is on-going.
The latest incidence of melodramatic theater played out over national corporate media should be considered a psychological operation used by the government to legitimize ever-increasing and absurd TSA demands on passengers as the national security state with its police state mandate and apparatus tightens its grip.
“Whats next,” asks the blogger who posted the TSA liquid testing video below, “perhaps the TSA will come to your home prior to your drive to the airport? The police state of the US is OUT OF CONTROL!”
- Government Hypes Airport Hoax After TSA Liquid Testing Video Goes Viral (dprogram.net)
- Ron Paul Left Tampa Yesterday. TSA harassed the good Doc and family | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- TSA Says Bizarre New Policy “Business As Usual” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- FOIA Letters Reveal Shocking Cases Of TSA Groping Genitals | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Police: Man removed from D/FW-bound flight appears to be hoax victim (kens5.com)
- Henry Kissinger who stated “military men are dumb stupid animals to be used for foreign policy” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Plane Full Of Passengers Probably Not Amused By Buddy Prank That Turned Their Flight Around (consumerist.com)
- Jet returns to Philadelphia over hoax phone call (cbsnews.com)
- TSA Moves On From Your Underwear to Your Starbucks (wired.com)
- Verified Warnings From Former U.S. Presidents About the “Invisible Government” Running the U.S. With “No Allegiance To the People” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)