“Sexually abused by a government official”
Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Hundreds of letters of complaint about the TSA’s invasive security procedures released this week under the Freedom of Information Act include numerous horror stories about TSA screeners directly touching people’s genitals during pat downs.
Following a FOIA request in 2010, the non-profit website Governmentattic.org has released the files after a two year battle with the TSA to make them public. The letters can be viewed here.
The letters confirm what we first reported back in 2010, that the TSA’s new security procedures for “advanced pat downs” include literally touching and in some cases groping the genitals of travelers.
In one incident which occurred on October 29, 2010 at Hobby Airport, Houston, a woman reveals how a TSA screener “putting her hand on my vagina,” caused the woman to “have traumatic reaction that lasted for days.”
In another letter, a woman complains to Congressman Mike Turner about an incident that happened on November 12, 2010 at Dayton International AIrport. The woman explains how a TSA screener, “felt my inner thighs and my vagina area, touching both of my labia.”
The woman relates how she stood for a minute holding her baby without being able to move having been “sexually assaulted by a government official.”
- FOIA Letters Reveal Shocking Cases Of TSA Groping Genitals (mountainrepublic.net)
- Ron Paul Left Tampa Yesterday. TSA harassed the good Doc and family | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- TSA Says Bizarre New Policy “Business As Usual” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Justice Department sued for hiding secret NSA surveillance program | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- TSA To Conduct Grope Downs at DNC (sgtreport.com)
- They Lied: Airport Full Body Scanners NOT Proven Safe (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Woman Convicted Of Battery For Pat Down Of TSA Worker (informationliberation.com)
- The Former Marine Unlawfully Detained And Committed By Police Is Suing The Government | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Government Documents Prove Domestic Drones Are For Spying On Americans | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)