by Alexander Higgins
Alexander Higgins Blog
Feds Charge Man As Enemy Combatant Supporting Terrorism For Uploading YouTube Video, Subjecting Him To Permanent Imprisonment, Torture, And Lethal Beatings Without A Trial
Take freedom of speech and other personal liberties — including protections against cruel and unusual punishment, right to face your accuser, and right to trial by jury — and throw them right out the window. All for the crime of uploading a YouTube.
That is what a 24 year old Virginia man, Jubair Ahmad, faces as the feds charge him with providing support for terrorism for allegedly uploading a propaganda video. The crime comes with the dubious distinction that the accused are treated as if they are actually terrorists or as the U.S. government labels them “enemies combatants”. With the declaration of being an enemy combatant the rights and protections engraved into the Constitution with the full force of our founding father’s very own flesh and blood are instantly nullified.
That’s right. The Department of Justice of the great United States of America has charged a Jubair Ahmad, a 24 year old Woodbridge, Virginia man, of providing support for terrorism because he allegedly uploaded a propaganda video to YouTube. The accusation alone instantly classifies the man as an ‘enemy combatant’ and ‘clear and present danger’. Such persons who are a ‘threat to national security’ have absolutely no rights. To make matters worse, businesses and nations aren’t allowed to do business with such so-called ‘terrorists’ or they will be declared a terrorist themselves. That means a lawyer who takes up his case can be charge with providing support for terrorism. That is if the United States government even decides to honor habeas corpus and give the man a trial in the first place. Our beloved supreme court has ruled that ‘enemy combatants’ can be abducted, tortured, assassinated, and even detained for ever without a trial because the constitution does not apply to them. Even worse, the lucky few who are released after being declared innocent have no right to legal recourse because revealing the details of their detention and torture is also a threat to national security.
- Feds Charge Man As Enemy Combatant Supporting Terrorism For Uploading Youtube Video (dprogram.net)
- Two Constitutions in the United States. 1st was suspended in favor of a Vatican corporation in 1871. | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Gold Standard Goes Mainstream | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Iran would take action if US attacked Syria | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Wikileaks cable says Iraqi children shot in head during US raid | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul’s “Tribute” video which tells the American story, one that the RNC REJECTED | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Letter To RNC Delegates from Morton Blackwell of VA | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- CIA DOD Government Sponsored Black Budgets Black Psychological Operations Radiation Experiments 2012 (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- BlogTalkRadio Host Arrested Over Views. Will THE JEENYUS BE NEXT? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Courts Will Decide If Police Can Sample DNA Without A Warrant | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)