I voted today… YES today. There are OTHER elections…. OTHER things that NEED to be done. Now, I won’t get into all the details of all that, but there will be links at the bottom of this page if you want to know more about the life in the 4th state senate district, representing my quaint little town of Honea Path, S.C. That’s just what I did today. Now ask, what are you doing? It’s none of my business, and I’m sure I don’t NEED to know. But ask YOURSELF… “What am I doing?” That’s just something for you to think on.
Now, I know I may have raised a bit of speculation with part one. So, I’ll lay it out for you. Until VERY recently, I wasn’t doing very much. Not as much as I could be doing… SHOULD be doing… and that’s has come to an end. While it is too late for ME to become a delegate (over which I’m BEATING myself in the head.. with a lime colored foot-stool… with pink polka-dots on it!) Seriously though, we need to see the Rand Paul endorsement for what it was… a distraction! If you’ve EVER listened to Dr. Paul over the years, you should know by now that this thing… this whole idea… this WHOLE REVOLUTION was NEVER about RON PAUL. Why would it have been? The authoritarian rule of concentrated power was not the goal, not of THIS movement. Now Rand may have sold out (I think otherwise) and if that’s the case, then why waste your precious time on such a USELESS topic? While some are worried about that, others are worrying about different things. Obama’s worried about Romney… Romney’s worried that he’s going to leave a dog on the roof, or admit publicly that he enjoys firing people… AGAIN. Joe Biden is worried about when Obama’s going to ALLOW him to get on camera again. John Boehner is worried about finalizing his copper-tone endorsements… and while many Ron Paul FANS are still worried about the younger Paul’s song and dance for the Main-Stream Media’s attention whore, Sean Hannity…. Ron Paul SUPPORTERS are FIGHTING! They don’t have time to worry. Not about TV, or anything that HAPPENS on TV. WE are CHANGING the SYSTEM and some of you guys are missing it. Join in the fun.
THE IMAGES IN THE SLIDESHOW ABOVE ARE THE MESSAGE WE NEED TO CARRY. DON’T RE-BROADCAST FOX NEWS INTERVIEWS… WE’VE KNOWN FOR EVER THAT EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF FOX IS A LIE! SO, WHY START LISTENING TO THEM NOW? LIKE THE POLITICIANS WHEN IT COMES TO OUR DEBT… THEY BELIEVE IF THEY IGNORE IT… IT’LL GO AWAY…. I’M NOT GOING ANY DAMN WHERE UNLESS THERE’S LIBERTY WHEN I GET THERE… WE’RE CLOSER THAN YOU KNOW!
For those of you who have NOT been distracted by the whole “show” You all know that the delegate race CONTINUES to increase, and they WILL be seated in Tampa, and will in fact, be UNBOUND delegates… and that means an opportunity to…. Wait for it…. CONVERT ROMNEY DELEGATES!!!! YES, I said it!!!! Even the staunch, hardcore republicans DO NOT LIKE MITT ROMNEY… and WHO could blame them? He is a carbon-copy of Obama, and all we have to do is DISPLAY the facts to them… a lot of them are already second guessing him, due to his inability to hide how much of a liberal big-government, spend hungry warmonger he is.
Ok, now back to the Rand endorsement…. If he was looking to HELP Himself… he’s FAILED! With that in mind, do you think that someone raised by such an intelligent, humble, and honest man like Ron Paul, would be THAT stupid? It’s almost laughable when you think of it. No, I think it’s way bigger than what we think… and we are watching HISTORY happen! We know how the system works… So does Rand, and ESPECIALLY RON! Since the endorsement announcement, we’ve been gaining delegates at a FASTER rate, with LESS resistance. Romney supports BELIEVE they have this in the bag… they don’t think they have to fight for it anymore… and still… we’re winning delegate slots, alternates, putting libertarian minded people into all sorts office, and other positions of power. We have MORE to fight for, and NOTHING to lose! I hope that you all will continue your own PERSONAL efforts to take control of YOUR future. Instead of focusing on last week’s news, look towards today, tomorrow, and tampa! The quote below was made by YouTube user, matlarson10… if you haven’t taken a look at his videos… you might want to start!
“Father and son come up with some of the ultimate plan(s) of ninja-ness… and plan to use Rand as some sort of distraction, while Ron CONTINUES to rack up delegates at the state level and gets his HUGE delegate army ready for tampa. Where he will then, BEAT Mitt Romney and announce someone like Naplitano ‘hint-hint’ for the VP position, that what I think..”- Matlarson10 on YouTube http://youtu.be/SS2EPxGO3rQ
I have to wrap this up for now, but I want to give you a bit of info real quick…. If you haven’t heard… WE, the PEOPLE (plural, group) NOT an INDIVIDUALS… but as a movement… a force… A REVOLUTION TO BE RECKONED WITH… WE have turned back the RNC’s attempt to block the PaulFest that will occur just before the convention! I had a request to spread the information about the RONvoy, which is a cooperative effort to make sure OUR delegates, common everyday people who got themselves in position, can get to Tampa for the festival and of course to take their spot as a representative of LIBERTY during the 2012 RNC Convention. This is an amazing effort, and I understand that they will be doing their best to provide transportation to Tampa for any LIBERTY LOVER who wants to be there for the festival. So, the info is linked below. I want to thank those of you who have reached out to me with words of support and kindness. I, MORE IMPORTANTLY, want to thank the few who have taken time to attack me instead of the system that tries to keep you enslaved and distracted. YOU are the people I’m doing this for… you are the ones that I keep me driving towards liberty. It inspires me to do EVEN MORE, and reach even more people. With that said, I’d greatly appreciate it if you all could share this post with any and everyone who will read it. We have to KEEP expressing our ideas, KEEP fighting for our goal… and that goal is FREEDOM, LIBERTY AND PEACE! TOGETHER we CAN do it!
1. Here’s the link to pt 1… http://wp.me/p1MMmo-rA
2. If you happened to be interested in hearing about the local election I mentioned at the top.. here’s a couple of links to that stuff…. http://wp.me/p1MMmo-t1 , http://wp.me/p1MMmo-h8, http://wp.me/p1MMmo-iv, http://wp.me/p1MMmo-ss
3. If you want more info on the RONvoy, and the PAUL-FEST, here’s the link for that. They are still booking speakers and bands and stuff. But you should say something about the fact that they are doing ROnvoys to help get delegates and the average joe there for cheap.
Paul Festival 2012 – Tribute to Ron Paul and Grassroots Activism – Home
4. If you haven’t done so already, answer the five poll questions on this subject, you might want to do so soon. I’ll be ending the polls and using the final result data in the next post! http://wp.me/P1MMmo-vm
- Exclusive Daily Paul interview scheduled with Rand Paul – submit your questions (dailypaul.com)
- Rand Paul, Mitt Romney, and the Future of the Ron Paul Revolution (reason.com)
- Rand Paul Backs Romney: Ron Paul to Follow? (ibtimes.com)
- Ron Paul Republicans, A Party Anew (personalliberty.com)
- Is a Paul Compromise Due to Threats of a Bloody Convention? (activistpost.com)
- Rand Paul Endorsed Mitt Romney – And Ron Paul Supporters Are Totally Pissed (businessinsider.com)
- Why did Rand Paul forsake his dad Ron Paul for Mitt Romney? (csmonitor.com)
- Traitors are everywhere? Stop the witch hunt (dailypaul.com)
- Jonestown assualting Ron Paul and the liberty movement (rys2sense.com)
- The Revolution is NOT About Ron Paul (sgtreport.com)
- Rand Paul ENDORSES Mitt Romney Ron Paul & Bilderberg ? (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Is Rand Paul plotting to insert himself as a double agent? (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Rand Paul Confronted on Bilderberg: ‘No Comment’ on Logan Act Violations (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)
- Two words for those upset by the Rand Paul endorsement of Mitt Romney: Grow. Up. (nj.com)
- Rand Endorses Mitt [& Libertarians Puke] (sgtreport.com)
- Flip Flopper Rand Paul Denounced Bilderberg, Goldman Before Backing Their Boys (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)