Lawsuit against Chris Kyle over bogus story moves to U.S. District Court
Paul Joseph Watson
Monday, June 11, 2012
Former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura’s lawsuit against Navy SEAL Chris Kyle over Kyle’s claims that he punched Ventura in a bar for insulting a dead U.S. soldier has gone to court, with Ventura receiving the backing of several prominent former SEALs who affirm the incident never happened.
Kyle claimed that he met Ventura in a bar in Coronado in 2006 while Ventura was in town to speak to a new class of SEAL graduates at nearby Naval Amphibious Base Coronado. Also present were family members holding a wake for Michael Mansoor, one of the first SEALs killed in Iraq. Kyle claims Ventura began loudly objecting to the war in Iraq before calling the troops “murderers” and saying “we deserved to lose a few guys”.
- Prison Planet.com ” Jesse Ventura Gets Backing Of Former SEALs In Lawsuit Over “Punch” Hoax (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Ventura Gets Backing Of Former SEALs In Lawsuit Over “Punch” Hoax (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Ventura: GOP and Dems worse than the Bloods and Crips (rawstory.com)
- On Piers Morgan: Jesse Ventura Rails Against The Political ‘Gangs’ Taking Over The Country (mediaite.com)
- Exclusive Tonight: Jesse Ventura Returns (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jesse Ventura lets both sides have it in new book – thanks to L (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Ventura on political parties: “The best thing we could do is on every ballot remove all gang names and gang symbols” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- American Sniper Chris Kyle “My intentions were never to call out,” (Jesse Ventura) (lsnewsgroup.com)
- Jesse Ventura Never Gives Up (lewrockwell.com)
- As player, Robin Ventura was tough on Cardinals (retrosimba.com)