Endorsement will be announced at the campaign headquarters for Senator Lee Bright on Monday at 3pm
Columbia, S.C. – Governor Nikki Haley will appear in Spartanburg, S.C. to endorse State Senator Lee Bright (R – Spartanburg) in his candidacy for re-election, so that he may continue to advance conservative principles in the State Senate. This appearance will take place Monday, June 11th at 3:00pm at the campaign headquarters for Senator Lee Bright, located at 3293 Reidville Rd., Spartanburg, SC 29301.
“A conservative reformer, businessman and champion for taxpayers, Lee Bright has fought as hard as anyone in Columbia to move South Carolina in the right direction,” said Gov. Haley.
“I’m thankful and humbled to receive the endorsement from our conservative Governor”, Senator Lee Bright stated. “We want to thank Governor Nikki Haley for taking such a strong interest in what happens in Senate District 12 and in our state.”
This endorsement occurs the day before the primaries on Tuesday, June 12th. South Carolina families are encouraged to attend this event to support Senator Lee Bright for his re-election, and to listen to Governor Nikki Haley give her remarks.
Please click here to view a map of the campaign office location.
- S.C. ethics panel sets date for case against Gov. Nikki Haley (miamiherald.com)
- Nikki Haley makes startling claim about Mark Sanford’s Appalachian Trail fiasco (charlestoncitypaper.com)
- The Nikki Haley Pinata Spectacle (commentarymagazine.com)
- Nikki Haley tries to capitalize off union leader smashing pinata (news.yahoo.com)
- Gov. Nikki Haley On The View: ‘Women Don’t Care About Contraception’ (mediaite.com)
- SC AFL-CIO President Beats Effigy of Governor Nikki Haley with Baseball Bat (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Indians in US politics: Local heroes (southasianamerican.wordpress.com)